Creationist Resources on Human Evolution
(Go to creationist links for
creationist resources on the web.)
- God - or Gorilla (1922), by Alfred McCann. New
- The Theory of Evolution and the Facts of Science,
6th ed. (1943), by Harry Rimmer. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B.
- Science of Today and the Problems of Genesis,
2nd ed. (1969), by Patrick O'Connell. Hawthorne, CA:
Christian Book Club
(Review by Colin Groves)
- Fossil Man, 2nd ed. (1971), by Frank Cousins.
England: Evolution Protest Movement
- Who killed Adam? (1978), by Edward Lugenbeal.
Nashville, TN: Southern Publishing Association
- Ape-men: Fact or Fallacy, 2nd ed. (1981), by
Malcolm Bowden. Bromley, Kent: Sovereign
(Review by John Sheets)
- Evolution: the Challenge of the Fossil Record
(1985), by Duane Gish. El Cajon, CA: Creation-Life
- Bones of Contention (1992), by Marvin Lubenow.
Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Books (Reviews by Jim Foley and Colin Groves)
- Evolution: the Fossils still say No! (1995), by
Duane Gish. El Cajon, CA: Institute for Creation Research
- Skeletons in your Closet (1998), by Gary Parker.
Green Forest, AR: Master Books (Review)
- Buried Alive (1998), by Jack Cuozzo. Green
Forest, AR: Master Books
- Big Daddy? (1972,1992), by Jack Chick (Review)
- Have you been brainwashed? (1986,1994), by Duane
- The Origin of Man (undated), by Duane Gish
- Ancient Man: Created or Evolved? (undated), by
- The Image of God (1997), by Keziah Productions (Review)
These books are not written by creationists, but are similar
to creationist books in their skepticism of the mainstream
scientific view of human evolution.
This page is part of the Fossil Hominids FAQ at
the talk.origins Archive.
Home Page |
What's New |
Copyright © Jim Foley
|| Email me