Posts of the Month for 2007
- February: Does General Relativity allow earth to be defined as a fixed reference frame?
- Jim Guillory describes simple and intuitively obvious
experiments showing that earth cannot be viewed
realistically as a FIXED reference frame as Biblical
literalists would like.
- March: Evidence that Epidendrosaurus, an extinct reptile, was indeed a dinosaur
- Augray demonstrates how to present an argument.
- April: Do scientists reject good evidence if it comes from outsiders?
- J.J. O'Shea examines some marginal theories and others
developed by people outside the scientific establishment
- May: Is creationism consistent with real world evidence?
- Mark Nutter explains how you test your views against
empirical evidence and then applies those rules to
evolution and biblically literal creationism.
- June: Can radiometric dates be independently verified?
- Jim Willemin describes how we can provide independent
confirmation of the radioactive decay metrics used to date
sediments to the Devonian by counting the daily and yearly growth
layers from shells found in those same sediments.
- July: Is the position taken by Dawkins on religion justified?
- Louann Miller argues that people will call you crazy if you claim
that your Teddy bear guides you toward truth, and that Dawkins
is right to call people crazy if they make the same claim
- August: Ten embarrassing questions for advocates of Expanding Earth theory
- Mark Isaak asks some awkward questions to advocates of Expanding
Earth theory, which is an attempt to explain how continents
formed in opposition to continental drift.
- September: Have creationists found ten reasons why evolution cannot be true?
- Steven J. takes a list of ten reasons why evolution cannot be true
and shows that not even one is reasonable.
- October: Are the starting conditions for life truly random?
- Robert Grumbine explains to one of our regular creationist posters that
the building blocks for life became concentrated on earth by well
- November: Teaching your children that there's no God or morality if evolution is true.
- Louann Miller thinks about the children. He asks if
shielding them from reality is a benefit to them when
they become adults.
- December: Detecting "magical poofing" in Intelligent Design
- Howard Hershey describes constraints on how evolution
builds life forms that make it possible to distinguish
them from the products of Intelligent Design.
[Post of the Month: Main Index]
Home Page | Browse | Search
| Feedback | Links