- [?-] Velikovskian.
- .Teilhard de Chardin,
- [1881-1955] Paleontologist, theologian. Author
of "The Appearance of Man" (1965), "Christianity And Evolution" (1971),
"Early Man in China" (1941), "The Making of a Mind" (1965), and "The
Phenomenon of Man" (1975). Describer of "Peking Man". Accused by Gould of complicity in the Piltdown Man hoax.
- [?-] Anti-evolutionist of unknown origin. Takes
a skeptical stance of evolutionary mechanism theories while refusing to
make clear what her real beliefs are.
- [?-] Biologist. Evolution echo and Science echo
regular, Evolution echo co-moderator.
- .Thompson, Timothy J.
[?-] T.o. regular, author of file on "Magnetic fields".
- [?-] T.o. regular. Especially involved in
threads concerning Velikovskian conjecture.
- [?-] Anthropologist, did dissertation on
creationism. Author of "God's Own Scientists" (199?).
- [?-] Science echo and Evolution echo regular.
- [1969-] T.o. regular, author of file on
"Creationism implies racism?". Has personally perturbed Duane Gish via an article critical
of Gish's lecture at Rutgers University in 1994.
- [?-] TAE.
Contributes to talk.origins in a hit- and-run fashion. Especially
noted for single sentence howlers. See Jargon File entry under ForTun.
- [?-] Sysop of the Farpoint BBS, and regular
contributor to the Evolution Echo.